Online Continuing Medical Education
Engage a wider audience and increase the impact of your content via online CME/CE programs.
Online programming is the fastest growing method of CME/CE delivery. Why has it become so popular with physicians? It’s more convenient and cost-effective, and studies show that education delivered online actually helps increase retention and comprehension.
From recruitment, registration and reminders, through post-program reporting and on-demand archive creation, we offer expert planning and support every step of the way. By partnering with ExtendMed, you’ll ensure that your online CME needs are met with the use of a suite of services that maximizes the potential of your CME content.
Multiple methods for maximizing your content.
As your online CME/CE partner, we’ll work with you to define your program goals, and measure the outcomes, continually refining the process along the way. To help your program retain an even larger audience, we can design your enduring archived extensions, so that your content continues to have impact far after your program is complete.
We will tailor each solution to meet your specific program goals, budget and timeframe. A typical CME/CE Solution includes:
Comprehensive online program planning:
More effective registration/reminder services and recruitment support:
- Strategic consultation on recruitment planning and webcast scheduling.
- Custom branded website design with secure access.
- Expert design and development of polls and surveys.
- One-on-one presenter coaching to maximize impact.
Professional online program execution:
- Full or supplemental recruiting support using online marketing and/or traditional techniques.
- Comprehensive registration and reminder services via fax, e-mail and phone to ensure strong attendance.
- Effective management of group site registration.
- Online access to up-to-the-minute registration lists, along with periodic registration reports.
Expanded reach with on-demand extensions and recruiting support:
- Experienced online meeting management for each session.
- Innovative use of interactivity in polling, case reviews and faculty discussion.
- Trained medical moderators to guide each session, putting participants and speakers at ease.
- Dedicated real-time technical support specialists via phone and the Web.
Superior program outcomes and analysis:
- Custom enduring online archives.
- Downloadable Podcasts.
- E-monographs, e-newsletters, and online journal supplements.
- FAQ summaries.
- Convenient online posttest, certification and evaluation.
- Outcomes assessment via online follow-up surveys.
- Summary measurement of reach and impact, including participant numbers and demographics.