Online Investigator Training
Accelerate study participation and strengthen ongoing communication with your investigators for more effective clinical trials.
Our online meetings help train your investigators in a shorter time period and at a fraction of the cost of traditional meetings—accelerating the implementation of your clinical trial. Our trained moderators and program managers leverage deep experience in healthcare and technology to ensure that your online investigator training is on par with traditional live meetings. Your investigators can discuss study criteria, share up-to-date information, and review each other’s work 24/7.
Accelerate and streamline trials by reaching more investigators using our highly interactive online tools.
Reach Investigators Faster and More Effectively
Via a central portal where investigators can interact and access important documents and data, your clinical trial team will stay up-to-date on trial information, feedback, and study protocols by easily and securely communicating with each other.
We will tailor each solution to meet your specific program goals, budget and timeframe. A typical Online Investigator Training program includes:
Comprehensive online program planning:
Professional online program execution:
- Simple-to-use online scheduling, registration and reminder services.
- Custom branded website design.
- Secure access limited only to active investigators and your team.
- Expert design and development of polls and surveys.
- Efficient coordination of study administrative details/downloadable forms.
Superior online program reporting:
- Experienced online meeting management for each session.
- Trained medical moderators to help through out each meeting.
- Dedicated real-time technical support via phone and the Web.
- Innovative interactivity to review protocols, clarify expectations and identify resources.
- Detailed participation reports with contact updates and time tracking.
- Convenient online evaluation grouped by site.
- Valuable feedback captured for FAQ management and trial updates.
- Follow-up communication established for: investigator updates, trial protocols and results reporting.