Engage meeting attendees on smart phones
The Solution for Cost-Effective Meeting Engagement via Smartphones
Engage attendees during and after your onsite meetings, from sign-in and polling to evaluations and follow-up. Get more out of your meetings – from expert roundtables and peer-to-peer programs to large symposia.
- Electronic sign-in: Have HCPs sign in to live meetings with a text code, QR scan, or tiny URL and provide their emails with opt-in for future communications.
- Polling and evaluations: Replace ARS devices for polling & use for post-meeting surveys with individual response tracking.
- Automated reporting: Eliminate manual entry of attendance and facilitate updating of CRM databases.
- More timely follow-ups: Send out post-meeting emails sooner asking attendees to take action (e.g., request samples or a visit) shortly after the meeting.
- Stronger connections: Reps and MSLs can follow up with HCPs to close the loop on live programs and answer questions.
- Permission-based follow-ups: Personalize your follow-ups based on each HCP’s specified areas of interest.
Benefits of AudienceConnect vs. Traditional Solutions:
- Electronic sign-in is faster and more accurate:
- Speeds up sign-in process by using a quick scan of QR code or entry of tiny URL.
- Eliminates time-consuming post-meeting manual entry of sign-in sheets
- Facilitates accurate collection of names and emails without having to decipher handwriting
- Polling is more detailed, economical and convenient:
- Tracks each individual’s responses
- Offers significant savings over typical ARS systems
- Eliminates cumbersome distribution and collection of separate ARS devices
- Automated and consolidated reporting is available immediately:
- Provides administrators with access to online reports real-time.
- Consolidates data from sign-ins, polls and evaluations into one integrated system, providing analytics on responses from individual attendees as well as the overall group.
- Immediate access to tracking reports facilitates more timely followup:
- Provides valuable way to reach out to HCPs faster, since studies have shown that the first 72 hours after a meeting are optimal for following up on requests and questions.
- Facilitates more convenient distribution of relevant emails to keep your audience engaged.
- Stronger connections are forged when MSLs and reps have access to HCPs’ feedback:
- Access to an HCP’s poll responses, pre- and post-tests, and evaluations can help MSLs and sales representatives have more meaningful followup discussions.
- Ability to connect sooner after the meeting strengthens the HCPs’ understanding when interest level is at a peak.
- Analyze benefits more easily to answer key questions such as:
- How well did you reach your target audience (by specialty, degree, and/or tier)?
- What knowledge gaps or biases did poll results and assessments reveal?
- What topics are of greatest interest to attendees for future programs?
AudienceConnect Implementation Services:
- We use your branding and colors to customize the layout design.
- We provide dedicated Level 2 client support.
- We can integrate with your existing systems.
- We offer customized reporting options.