Virtual advisory boards are a better, faster, and more cost-effective way to engage your healthcare stakeholders.
- They require less travel, less time, and less coordination from participants, sponsors, and vendors, thus increasing participation, even with shorter notice
- They require less planning than onsite ad boards; thus, you can react quickly to unanticipated market events
- They can simulate warm, face-to-face interactions between participants with webcams and simple lighting
Who do you invite to a virtual ad board?
- Health care professionals, internal stakeholders, payers, patients, support teams, caregivers – anyone looking to engage with your company and other subject matter experts in a convenient, casual, and innovative forum
- Develop a tactical plan for engaging your advisors at least once a quarter
- Define roles and responsibilities, share the meeting agenda, and distribute pre-reading materials via a central community platform, so that you get the most out of your meeting time
- Give participants an opportunity to get to know one another – by sharing a personal story and creating a professional context for their expertise
- Enroll an experienced moderator who knows the content, but more importantly, who knows how to engage the stakeholders”
- Follow up with advisors – again via the platform – with planned actions based on the insights shared